Wednesday, November 09, 2005

LA Rots

LA sucks. I know that someone has to love this town, but to me, it is endless miles of smog, people, cars and non-descript buildings.

I have no idea how someone could enjoy this town. I'm actually in Santa Monica, so local LA people will know where that is. But to people in the midwest, I'm just in LA. Surrounded by man's achievement in beating up Mother Natuer.

It took me 45 min of driving to find a drug store. I keep getting the feeling that if I had wanted some actual drugs, I could have been back to my hotel room much faster. Instead, I needed something to clean my glasses.

While I saw several candidates for the drugs, it took me well over an hour to complete my mission for the eye glass cleaner. All the while marveling at what some folks call "Fresh air".

It is pretty funny to see the wide variety of coats that are worn when the temperature is only 65 degrees though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

      
Marriage is love.